Good Morning Team HOTA,
Welcome to Zero9’s Client Portal where we will keep you up to date with the ongoing works from the HOTA site.
Exciting times as we started onsite last week. All site schedule targets have been met and the job is tracking accordingly.
It is a great job to be apart of and we are thoroughly looking forward to the end project.
Week 1 works complete.
– Suspended ceiling F.O.H framed
– Hoarding installed
– Floor protection installed
– 50 % of feature ceiling area framed
– A/C duct work installed, flexys and boxes on Monday/Tuesday
– Wet fire rough in complete, fit off to grid on Monday/Tuesday
– Dry fire rough in complete
– CCTV roughed in
– Electrical roughed in
– Stowe – WAP roughed in
– Emergency lighting roughed in by base build (our electrician to fit off)
This week the team will be aiming to complete the following tasks:
– Finish Ceiling Framing
– Finalise All Trades Rough-Ins
– Start Sheeting Black 2 Pac ceiling